Walmart is leading the renewal of American manufacturing through a commitment to purchase an additional $250 billion in products made, sourced or grown in the U.S. by 2023.
By investing in products that support American jobs, Walmart can continue to play a role in accelerating the growth of U.S. manufacturing. As we seek out new innovative U.S.-made items, we’ll collaborate with suppliers, convene with industry experts and leverage our scale.
To underscore Walmart’s commitment, we’re hosting our 4th Open Call event with the theme of “Investing in American Jobs.” View this year’s highlights.
We invite both current and potential suppliers to attend. Buyers will be on hand to meet one on one with selected companies during our “Open Call.”
Highlights of the event include:
- Hear an update from Walmart leadership about our progress
- Product pitch meetings with buyers
- Learn the latest customer insights on Walmart shoppers
- Supplier Academy learning sessions
- Join us for the closing session and network reception